Once your organization has been verified with Stripe, it’s no longer possible to update this information within GiveGab. Stripe immediately tokenizes this information as part of their PCI Level 1 Security Compliance and is therefore not accessible or editable to the GiveGab team.
If you need to edit the organization representative associated with your banking information, you can do so by filling out the following form:
This form will ask for a letter signed by the Executive Director, President, or CEO on company letterhead that includes the following information:
- Business name
- Business Address (including City, State, and Zip Code) (Due to KYC (Know Your Customer) obligations, PO boxes are not an approved address type)
- Previous representative's name and date of birth (if date of birth is available)
- New representative's: - Legal Name
- Email address
- Personal phone number
- Personal mailing Address (Due to KYC - Know Your Customer - obligations, PO boxes are not an approved address type)
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of social security number
If you need to edit or change any other information that has already been verified, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.