When setting up donations for your organization, an organization representative must provide their personal information in order for GiveGab's payment partner, Stripe, to verify them and your organization to accept donations. Once this information is saved and verified, Stripe immediately tokenizes it and securely locks it into place so you are able to accept donations and receive transfers through the GiveGab platform.
Because the organization representative information is tied to your organization's ability to accept donations through GiveGab, to change it you need complete the steps outlined by Stripe that will transfer of ownership of your organization's Stripe account to a new representative.
To begin the process of updating your organization representative with Stripe please fill out the following form:
This form will ask for a letter signed by the Executive Director, President, or CEO on company letterhead that includes the following information:
- Business name
- Business Address (including City, State, and Zip Code) (Due to KYC (Know Your Customer) obligations, PO boxes are not an approved address type)
- Previous representative's name and date of birth (if date of birth is available)
- New representative's: - Legal Name
- Email address
- Personal phone number
- Mailing Address (Due to KYC (Know Your Customer) obligations, PO boxes are not an approved address type)
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of social security number
Once we have received your letter and have verified the identity of your new representative, the new representative will be updated in GiveGab within 3-5 business days.