Step 1: Navigate to Your Admin Dashboard
If your home page is not your Admin Dashboard, click on the drop down box at the bottom of the screen next to “Viewing Dashboard For” to view a list of organizations that you are an administrator for. Click on the name of your organization you’d like to access.
Step 2: Navigate to Your Event Editor
From your Admin Dashboard, click the "Events" tab. From there, click the "Edit" button within the event you’re looking to access.
Step 3: Click the "Tell Your Story" Tab
Along the lefthand side, click on "Tell Your Story". This will allow us to add photos to your story section to highlight your sponsors!
Step 4: Add Your Sponsors
You can add headers, a logo, and link the logo to the sponsor's website.
- To display different levels of sponsors (such as Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, or Presenting, Media, Partnering), you will want to designate each line with a different header.
- Click where you would like to add the header. Type the sponsor type (the example below uses "Presenting Sponsor"). Don't copy and paste or the formatting button won't work 😊
- Highlight the sponsor type, then click the pink "˜Formatting" button. Choose one of the font size options (Like 36 or 48 point font). These will make your sponsor type stand out!
- If you want to center the sponsor type like in the example below, click on the yellow "Paragraphs" button and choose the middle option.
- Once you've added the sponsor type, hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard to start a new line. Make sure your cursor is placed at the end of the sponsor type to create a new line below sponsor type.
- Click the orange "..." button to expand your options, then click on the orange "Picture" button (it looks like a picture frame).
- Choose the image you want to add (usually the sponsor's logo) and then click "Insert Image".
Link to Sponsor's Website
- Once you've added the sponsor logo, click on the "Sponsor Logo" to highlight it. A menu should appear directly below the sponsor image.
- Click the dark blue "Link" button (it will say "Edit" when you hover over it).
- This is the third button from the right in the menu that appears directly below the sponsor image.
- Type the URL of the sponsor into the box that says "To what URL should this link go?".
- Check off the "Open in new window" so anyone who clicks on the link is not directed away from your event.
- Click the "Insert Link" button.