Your Admin Dashboard is like home base for all your organization's activity and engagement on GiveGab. You can customize your organization’s profile and manage all of your Giving Days, Fundraising Events, and supporter engagement from on location. To find the features you're looking for you can easily toggle between the 6 different tabs of the Admin Dashboard:
The Overview Tab
The Home tab is where you'll automatically land when you arrive at your organization's Admin Dashboard. From the Home Tab, you’ll be able to get a general overview of all your organization’s engagement on GiveGab. As you scroll through the page you will be able to see what Giving Days your organization is participating in, any Fundraising Campaigns or Events your organization hosting, as well as recent donation records.
The right side bar menu will allow you to navigate to various areas of engagement as well.
- Fundraising Campaigns: An overview of all of your organization's fundraising campaigns: past, present and future! From here you have the option to "View", "Manage" and "Edit" your campaigns.
- Events: An overview of all of your organization's events: past, present and future! From here you have the option to "View", "Manage" and "Edit" your campaigns.
- Giving Days: A list of current, and past Giving Days your organization is involved in.
- Reports: This tab opens your donation report, which is a record of every donation your organization has received from every fundraising effort on GiveGab.
- Manage Organization: This tab expands to another menu, where you have the ability edit your organization's information, add administrator's to your organization's page, mange your bank account information, view your verification status, upload or view any documents that you may need to access and save and review any surveys you have created.
Within the Fundraising Tab you can scroll through to view all of your organization's Fundraising Campaigns.
- The campaigns will be listed in chronological order, with the most recent, or upcoming campaigns at the top, and past campaigns listed toward the bottom.
- The "View" button will allow you to see what your supporters will see when they visit your campaign page.
- The "Manage" button will show you the analytics of your campaign, you can find information about donations made during the campaign, contact donors as well as manage any fundraising champions supporting your campaign.
- The "Edit" button will take you to your campaign dashboard where you can edit your campaign's general information, manage matching donations and create a custom thank you for supporters.
Within the Events Tab you can scroll through a list of all current or past fundraising events, or create a new one!
You will also notice there are three buttons to the right of every event, "View", "Manage" and "Edit"
- The "View" button will allow you to see what your supporters will see when they visit your event page.
- The "Manage" button will show you the analytics of you event, you can find information about donations, view lists of registrants, contact donors and manage any fundraising champions supporting your event.
- The "Edit" button will take you to your event dashboard where you can edit your event's general information, view and edit the registration form, manage fundraising and swag items and create a custom thank you for supporters.
The Giving Days tab will provide you with a list of all past and current Giving Days that your organization is participating in.
Clicking on the banner of each Giving day will take you to that Giving day dashboard.
The Manage Organization tab will expand to show you another menu, with several options that you can navigate to.
The Edit Information tab, will let you modify any information about your organization, be it your organization's name, logo, tagline or contact information. This is the information that appears on your GiveGab Profile.
**Note that this information will not appear on your Giving Day pages.**
The Add Administrator tab will let you... add an administrator :) Simply enter the full name and email address of the person you wish to make an administrator and GiveGab will send them an email to help them login and get started.
The Verification tab will show you your organization's verification status, and will allow you to see your Organization representative information, bank information and EIN.
The Supporters tab will give a list of all of your organization's supporters and donors. From this page you can email all supporters, add members, import lists of supporters or export a CSV file of the Supporters contact list.
From here you can upload any documents that you may need and view any documents that you have previously uploaded on the GiveGab site.
Provides a list of all past and current surveys that have been created for your organization and will allow you to create new surveys.