Step 1. Add Your Organization's Info
- Logo: The recommended dimensions for your logo are 300x300px and the max file size is 5MB. The image must be a JPG, JPEG or PNG file type.
- Causes: Not only can potential donors search by cause when looking for organizations to give to, but they also are given recommendations for other organizations to donate to after making a gift based on similar causes.
Step 2. Tell Your Story
- Cover Photo: The recommended dimensions for your cover photo are 1500x500px and the max file size is 5MB. The image must be a JPG, JPEG or PNG file type.
- Video URL: Must be a Youtube or Vimeo link
Step 3. Confirm Your State Fundraising Compliance
- Read the statement that your "organization is compliant with applicable state fundraising requirements in the states in which you may solicit donors using the GiveGab platform. I understand that GiveGab does not solicit donors."
- Checkbox: Once you read the statement, check the box if you believe that you are compliant to the best of your knowledge.
- Questions? Take a look at the resources in the link or head to Harbor Compliance to learn more from compliance experts.
Step 4. Add Your Bank Account
- Business Name: This should match the legal business name you have registered with the IRS. If you have a fiscal sponsor, their name should be listed here.
- EIN/ Tax ID: Your employer identification number will be used to verify your organization. This is the number listed on your Guidestar profile. If you have a fiscal sponsor their EIN should be listed here.
- Organization Representative: This information can be provided by anyone associated with your organization. The name provided must match the name displayed on the representative's social security card, and the birth date and SNN must be valid.
Step 5. Add Donation Levels
- Image: All donation level images should be 5MB max and a JPG, JPEG or PNG file type. The dimensions can be flexible, as you can edit how the image is displayed when uploading it.
- Description: Highlight the impact of that giving amount in 75 characters or less
Step 6. Add a Thank You Message
- Thank You Video: Must be a Youtube or Vimeo link. You can have a thank you video OR a thank you photo, not both. If you input both, only the video will be sent in the thank you email to your donors.
- Thank You Photo: The recommended dimensions for your thank you photo are 800x600px and the max file size is 5MB. The image must be a JPG, JPEG or PNG file type.