Step 1. Add Your Organization's Info
- Tagline: A brief statement (75 characters or less) that lets your potential supporters know who you are at a glance.
- Logo: The recommended dimensions for your logo are 300x300px and the max file size is 5MB. The image must be a JPG, JPEG or PNG file type.
- Causes: Not only can potential donors search by cause when looking for organization's to give to, but they also are given recommendations for other organizations to donate to after making a gift based on similar causes.
Step 2. Tell Your Story
- Cover Photo: The recommended dimensions for your cover photo are 1500x500px and the max file size is 5MB. The image must be a JPG, JPEG or PNG file type.
- Video URL: Must be a Youtube or Vimeo link
Step 3. Add Your Bank Account
- Business Name: This should match the legal business name you have registered with the IRS. If you have a fiscal sponsor, their name should be listed here.
- EIN/ Tax ID: Your employer identification number will be used to verify your organization. This is the number listed on your Guidestar profile. If you have a fiscal sponsor their EIN should be listed here.
- Organization Representative: This information can be provided by anyone associated with your organization. The name provided must match the name displayed on the representative's social security card, and the birth date and SNN much be valid.
Step 4. Add Donation Levels
- Image: All donation level images should be 5MB max and a JPG, JPEG or PNG file type. The dimensions can be flexible, as you can edit how the image is displayed when uploading it.
- Description: Highlight the impact of that giving amount in 75 characters or less
- Collect Address and Phone Number from Donors: We do not automatically collect mailing addresses and phone numbers, as we find that it slow down the donation process. However, if you'd like to opt into collecting this information, you can do so by checking the box in the donation level section of your Giving Day Dashboard.
Step 5. Add a Thank You Message
- Thank You Video: Must be a Youtube or Vimeo link. You can have a thank you video OR a thank you photo, not both. If you input both, only the video will be sent in the thank you email to your donors.
- Thank You Photo: The recommended dimensions for your thank you photo photo are 800x600px and the max file size is 5MB. The image must be a JPG, JPEG or PNG file type.
Did this answer your question?