Step 1: Navigate to Your Admin Dashboard
If your home page is not your Admin Dashboard, click on the drop down box at the bottom of the screen next to “Viewing Dashboard For” to view a list of organizations that you are an administrator for. Click on the name of your organization you’d like to access.
Step 2: Navigate to Your Fundraising Event Manager
From your Admin Dashboard, click the "Events" tab. From there, click the "Manage” button within the event you’re looking to access.
Step 3: Edit Your Fundraiser Profiles
From the "Fundraising Champions" Tab of your "Event Manager" click the Pencil Icon under the "Actions" Column next to the fundraiser's name to edit their profile.
After clicking the Pencil Icon, you'll be directed to this page here:
From your "Fundraiser's Toolkit" you'll be able to edit and manage several elements of your fundraiser's profile page:
- Tell Your Story: Here is where you can add a personal story of why your fundraiser is supporting your cause, or add a more general message for all of your fundraisers.
- Set A Goal: Here you can customize your fundraiser's monetary goal that will appear on their fundraising pages.
- Your Story Image: Here you can add a photo of your fundraiser volunteering, attending an event, or anything else that speaks to your event's mission!
- Video Link: Instead of an image, you can also choose to embed a YouTube or Vimeo video right on your fundraiser's profile.
- Your Team: Here you can choose to add the fundraiser to an existing fundraising team, or get them set up on a new one!
Once you've finished customizing your fundraiser's profile click the "Save Changes" button and your fundraiser's profile will automatically reflect the changes you've made!