Step 1: Navigate to Your Admin Dashboard
Navigate to your admin dashboard by clicking the dropdown list on the bottom of your screen next to Viewing Dashboard for and selecting the name of your organization. If you are not an admin of an organization, you will not see this dropdown list at the bottom of your screen.
Step 2: Navigate to Your Campaign Manager
From the "Home Tab" of your Admin Dashboard navigate to the campaign that your fundraisers are participating in by clicking the "Fundraising Campaigns" tab. From the here, click the "Manage" button for the campaign you would like to work on.
This will take you to your Campaign Manager where you'll want to navigate to the tab that says "Fundraising Champions" at the top of the page. From the "Fundraising Champions" Tab of your Campaign Manager click the Pencil Icon under the "Actions" column next to the fundraiser's name to edit their profile.
Step 3: Edit Your Fundraiser Profiles
After clicking the Pencil Icon, you'll be directed to this page here:
From your "Fundraiser's Toolkit" you'll be able to edit and manage several elements of your fundraiser's profile page:
- Tell Your Story: Here is where you will make the changes that will show up on the P2P fundraiser's page. You can add modify their story of why the fundraiser is supporting your cause, or add a more general message for all of your fundraisers. You can select a Story Image as well as a Video Link to a YouTube or Vimeo video that highlights why to give. Lastly, you can Set a Goal for the P2P fundraiser to reach!
- Make a Donation: Here is where the P2P fundraiser can make a donation to their own fundraiser to spark interest in their campaign.
- Reach Out: The P2P fundraiser can send emails from GiveGab to friends and family that may want to donate!
- Share Socially: This is where you can find a shareable link to the P2P fundraiser page as well as buttons for sharing to Twitter and Facebook!
- Give Thanks: This is where the P2P fundraiser can initiate "Thank You" messages to be sent to their donors via the platform!
Once you've finished customizing your fundraiser's profile make sure that you click the "Save Changes" button and your fundraiser's profile will automatically reflect the changes you've made!