After your organization has received donations on GiveGab (Yay!) you'll be able to download a comprehensive report of all your donation and donor information by following these steps here.
Once you've received your Donation Report via email, you'll see something like this:
Your Donation Report download has 21 columns that explain the details of each donation you received through GiveGab. To better digest the information in your report, we'll break it down into two sections: your donation information and your donor information.
- ID: This number represents the ID of each donation made on GiveGab. If one of your donors requests a refund or you need to edit the details of a donation, having this number handy will help our Customer Success team find that specific donation quickly.
- Donation Date: The day, month, and year the donation was made on GiveGab.
- Time: The time of day that your donation was made on GiveGab in EST. (If you received donations after Oct. 1, 2016, this time will actually be reflected in UTC. For more information about this, click here.)
- Status: Shows whether not this donation has been deposited into your organizations bank account. If this column says "Paid Out" it has been deposited successfully. If this column says "Pending" the donation has not yet been deposited.
- Intended Donation: This reflects the amount that your donor originally intended to give before fees regardless of whether or not they decided to cover them on your behalf.
- Amount Charged: This reflects the amount that your donor was charged for their donation after fees. If the amount is the same as the intended donation then the donor did not opt to cover the fees. If the amount is more than the intended donation then the fees were covered by the donor.
- Bank Fees: Credit card processing fees associated with this donation.
- Processing Fees: Cost to use the GiveGab platform (varies on your plan).
- Donor Covered Fees: Reflects whether the donor chose to cover the fees on behalf of your donation.
- Payout Amount: The total amount after fees deducted that was paid out to your organization's bank account.
- Payout Date: The date that the donation was successfully transferred into your organization's bank account. If this column says pending then the donations have not yet been deposited.
- First Name: The donor's first name
- Last Name: The donor's last name
- Email: The donor's email address
- Address: The donor's mailing address. This column will only be completed if you have opted to collect phone numbers and addresses in your donation form.
- Anonymous: Reflects whether or not the donor chose to have their donation displayed publicly or not.
- Recurring: Reflects whether the donor chose to make this a monthly recurring gift.
- Campaign: Reflects whether or not the donation was made through a specific fundraising campaign on GiveGab or as a general donation to your organization.
- Fundraiser: Reflects whether or not the donation was made in support of a specific P2P fundraiser during a campaign.
- Team: Reflects whether or not the donation was made in support of a specific P2P fundraising team during a campaign.
- Comment: Shows the comment that the donor made with their gift if applicable.