Step 1: Navigate To Your Admin Dashboard
Click "You" on the top right corner of your page on GiveGab and from the drop down menu, select "Admin Dashboard" for the organization you'd like to access.
Step 2: Navigate to Your Campaign Manager
From the Overview Tab of your Admin Dashboard, expand the "Fundraising" Tab to select "Campaigns" from the dropdown that expands. Click the "Manage" button within the campaign you're looking to access
Step 3: View Your Campaign Analytics
After you click "Manage," you will automatically be brought to the Analytics Tab of your Campaign Manager. Here you'll find detailed data collected from your campaign.
- *Recent Donation Volume by Date: View your recent donations made to your campaign by date and amount.
- *Total Donation Volume by Date: View the total gift volume over the entire duration of your fundraising campaign on GiveGab.
- Donors & Fees: See how many supporters have donated to your campaign and the percentage of supporters that opted to cover the fees on your behalf.
- P2P Fundraisers: See how many P2P fundraisers donated and what percentage of the total donations were brought in by your fundraisers
- % Raised On/Outside of GiveGab: This represents the distribution between online and offline donations for your campaign
- *Gift Acquisition: See your average gift size, new donors, and repeat donors on GiveGab.
- *Traffic Sources: Learn where your donors are finding your campaign so you know the best places to share it out.
Features with an *asterisk next to it are only available for premium users. If you're on GiveGab's Basic Launch Plan, and are interested in upgrading to view premium all features, set up a demo and chat with our Nonprofit Engagement Specialist, Kyle!