Step 1: Navigate to your Admin Dashboard
Click "You" on the top right corner of your page on GiveGab and from the drop down menu, select "Admin Dashboard" for the organization you'd like to access.
Step 2: Navigate to your Opportunities Page
From the "Overview Tab" of your Admin Dashboard, expand the "Volunteering Tab" on the left hand navigation and select "Opportunities" from the dropdown.
Click the "Create Opportunity" button to build your custom volunteer opportunity.
Step 3: Create your Opportunity
After clicking the "Create Opportunity" button you'll need to fill out this form with some general information about your opportunity.
To create your opportunity you'll need:
- Opportunity Name: what do you want your volunteers to view this opportunity as?
- Opportunity Description: what are the details of your opportunity that you want your volunteers to know about before signing up
- Opportunity Photo: add a custom photo to describe your opportunity. If you don't select a photo it will default to your organization's logo.
- Opportunity Date: select whether your opportunity is a one time event, an ongoing opportunity, or during a specific date range.
- Application Process: if your volunteers are required to complete an application in order to volunteer, include that information here
- Family Friendly: if your opportunity is welcome to volunteers pf all ages, check this box.
- Contact Information: here you should include the contact information for the person your volunteers can contact with any questions
- Location Details: here you can include where the volunteer opportunity will be taking place
Once you've added the details of your opportunity click the "Create Opportunity" button to publish your volunteer opportunity on GiveGab.
After clicking "Create Opportunity" you'll be directed to your volunteer opportunity page where you can begin sharing it out with your future volunteers!